Welcome to Tatiana's webpage!

I graduated from Virginia Tech with my Master's in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in the vocal/choral arts in the Spring of 2013.  I received my Bachelor of Arts in Music Education in the Spring of 2012.  I have always had a passion for singing and more importantly a passion for inspiring students through music.  I believe that the arts can truly make an impact on a student's life.  Just as Wiggins (2009) states, " Arts infusion means enabling learners to engage in all kinds of artistic thinking so that they develop their fullest potential, develop a sense of self, and both recognize and celebrate their own strengths" (p.282).  Being able to open the minds of students in the elementary, middle, or high school level can truly aid in their development in other areas of their lives as well.  If I can be that positive influence for my students, I will have done my job.

I invite you to look at the many projects I have done over my 5 years at Virginia Tech.  In each section, you will find various assessments, reflections, videos, and much more.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!